PCD Engineering Ltd provide a detailing and management service to the structural steelwork fabricator.
All our projects are carried out using the latest 3D CAD modelling software from Tekla Structures.
Completion of projects on time is always critical and so we place particular emphasis on keeping your delivery promises.
We are happy to become involved in any structural or mechanical handling project at any stage, with no contract either too small or too large.
We have an enthusiastic team of qualified and experienced personnel who can handle the most complex of contracts.
Amongst our clients both past and present are the following:
- Adey Steel - Loughborough
- Advanced Fabrications Poyle Ltd - Slough, Berkshire
- B&K Steelwork Fabrications Ltd - Heage, Ripley
- Caunton Engineering Ltd - Eastwood
- Daver Steels - Sheffield
- ECS Engineering Services - Nottingham
- I & N Site Servicing and Fabrications - Shirebrook, Mansfield
- MJ Robinson Structures - Derby
- Nationwide Structures - Wakefield
- New Steel Solutions - Leicestershire
- Peter Hull & Associates - Tamworth
- Severfield - Thirsk
- Severfield - Bolton
- Technical Edge - Loughborough
- Transforge - Peterborough
The original partnership was formed by Colin Austin, Peter Boam and David Quinney and commenced business in 1978 based in Long Eaton
The current directors and staff remain totally focused on the future, having built up our professional experience in the Structural / Architectural steelwork and Mechanical Handling disciplines over many years.